How to get rid of carpet lines from furniture

We have moved a lot 9 times in the last 9 years to be exact

I decided I've become a moving expert and I need to start
sharing all my knowledge I've gathered through the years

TODAYS TIP
how to get rid of carpet lines from the last owners furniture


we moved into this... we could see exactly where the last owners dresser had been.
We don't have a dresser we just put a few baskets in our master closet and 
try to only keep clothes we love. So we had nothing to cover this

When our Realtor came to see how we were settling in she gave us this tip
1.Put ice in the impression and let it melt
2. after carpet has soaked up the water message it around
3. in a few days it should start to go away
4. if not repeat :)
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment