18 ways to be Thankful and Giving this Thanksgiving Season

Our family loves celebrating Halloween and Christmas, we have a lot of traditions and a lot of fun, but I've noticed my kids don't look forward to Thanksgiving, or really understand it's purpose. I've spent the past few months thinking of ways we can celebrate Thanksgiving and came up with many ideas for the kids and for me too. 
Here is one of my ideas


This is a list of different things to do to be Thankful and Giving this Thanksgiving Season.
I wrote one for every weekday of the month 


or a list version if you prefer to pick one here and there.


I will be posting each weekday of November on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sclifeasawife
Feel free to follow us there and share your experience :)

if you are feeling extra blessed and in the giving mood you can purchase both of these designs here on etsy

you can also download them for free here for the calendar and here for the list

No comments:

Post a Comment