Before I get to the reasons why I now print my pictures, let's talk about the reasons I didn't print my pictures...
1) Mostly cause I'm LAZY
2) It's hard getting them from my phone to the place to print- by hard I guess I don't really mean hard, more like it was too much of a hassle. I couldn't motivate my self to download the pictures to the computer and then copy them onto a hard drive or CD, or use a web browser that wasn't user friendly
3) I had to go pick them up- when you have three kids in car seats, you only want to leave the house for groceries or fun, little errands are not worth your energy anymore
4) Price- printed photos were more money then I wanted to spend, and the apps for phones that were easy to use, charged a lot for shipping
THEN I watched Shark Tank one night and met GROOVE BOOK
Here is why I print with groove book
1) the app is so easy to use
2) they mail them to me (it took mine 2-3 weeks)
4) I like the Quality of the paper and color. The color matches what I see on my phone, and while the paper is a little bit thinner, I think it is still good quality
5) if for some reason my phone dies, or I loose my backup's or technology ceases to exist (noooo)...... I have a hard copy of my photos
6) I put a title of the book on front and call it the easy way to scrapbook....done. (But for you hard core scrapbookers the pictures are perforated, so they are easy to tear out)
7) my kids like flipping through the books way more then looking at them on the computer. There is just something about them being tangible.
8) they make great gifts as bragging books for Grandparents ;) and it is so easy to add on a copy of a book, defiantly what my mom will be getting every year for Mothers Day!
9) I can easily tear them out since the pages are perforated. Then I can put them in a picture frame or give them to family/friends
10 each picture has a Date Stamp above the picture with the date and time it was taken. Which is great for Photo Journaling
11) even my lazy self can do it in no time at all
Ok so DO YOU WANT TO TRY IT?
Your first book is on me, thats right you can print your first one for FREE with my code
If you end up not liking it you can unsubscribe, but if you are like me you will be a Huge Fan and very excited to start your next book! My next one will be baby pictures ;)
*they are printed glossy
*they only print for smart phones, so when I have pictures on my computer I want I either share them or email them from my computer to my phone
* if the are not sized 4x6 there will be little white bars printed on the top and bottom so no one/thing is cropped out of the picture, refer to picture under reason #7 why printing with GrooveBook is AWESOME