Halloween Costume Theme - Apple Family

My husband works for apple and we have more apple products in our house then we have people to use them. This was the perfect Family Costume Idea for us.


Here is our Apple Family, I am the iPhone 4S, my husband is Steve Jobs, my littlest is a iPod Nano, my oldest is the Shuffle and my brother joined us one night as an Apple Genius!



THESE WERE NO SEW COSTUMES
my secret I used a hot glue gun. For my outfit and the kids out fits. I bought the cheaspest plain material I could find at walmart, cut into a square and glued on the top and the sides together. THEN I cut an opening for our heads.

For the boys control buttons and my app's. I just used felt cut out each shape and glued it together, my husband enjoyed helping me make apps.

For my brother I just pinned a white felt apple to his blue shirt, printed off an image of the Genius badge and hot glued it on white string!

*I wanted to use this theme again this year, but the new IOS came out, so I would have to change all my apps, I think we will just save it for a few years, and then we can be RETRO apple products or if I wait longer maybe even VINTAGE

2 comments:

  1. Been searching for a few cool pieces of outfits for my
    little girl, it seems fashion for the who are under five is seriously lacking
    design and style!

    Here is my web blog ... Jayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this costume. I'm doing a family costume round-up over at Meaningful Mama, and I'd love to include you. Please contact me if this is NOT OK, and I'll make sure to remove it. I use one photo with a link back to your post for all directions and content. Thanks! Jodi

    ReplyDelete