Easy Easter Service Project for kids

Last year for Easter, our sweet neighbor left this at our door...


My kids loved it so much and we decided to do it for our neighbors this year.

All you need is...

  • An Egg Carton
  • Plastic Easter eggs
  • Stuff to Fill eggs with
  • and This Printable to put on top


We chose to fill our eggs with...


  • Popcorn
  • Cereal
  • Jelly Beans
  • Little Finger Nail Polish
  • Chocolate Eggs
  • Blue Tootsie Rolls
  • Dried Fruit
  • A Easter Story (we chose a spiritual one called the empty egg)
  • Animal Crackers
  • Yogurt Pretzels
  • and Stickers


The kids helped me fill them (and eat some too of course)


And them we went and hid them on people's lawn and then rang the door bell and gave them the empty container

My kids squealed as they watched the kids find there eggs. And since my kids are still really young and don't quite understand the whole concept. They helped the neighbors find some that they hid and would shout with JOY, " OPEN, YUMMY" or " THERE IS CANDY IN THAT ONE"

{I think my kids are seeing that sometimes it is more fulfilling to make others happy instead of ourselves. And I think that is what Jesus Christ would want them to learn this Easter Season }

Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment